MOST PROMINENT ROLE
• In Deewana, the role of the second husband to a widow who learns she is not a widow after all.
• In Chamatkaar, an idiot who is helped by a kindly spirit.
• In Raju Ban Gaya Gentleman, a small-town boy who comes to the city, finds love, fame and notoriety all at once.
• In Baazigar, in a gamble that paid off handsomely, he is a killer out for revenge.
• In Darr, he is an obsessed closet lover.
• In Kabhi Haan Kabhi Naa, a music-loving ne'er-do-well, compulsive liar, madly in love with the same girl as his best friend.
• In Anjaam, a powerful wealthy spoilt brat who lusts after a married woman to the extent of destroying her entire family.
• In Karan Arjun, which he reportedly did to get a feel of the out-and-out pot-boiler, a resurrected son, and a rancher.
• In Oh Darling, Yeh Hai India, a vagarant ... a la Raj Kapoor.
*Shahrukh's Favorite Portrayal:
Kabhi Haan Kabhi Naa, for its 'Chaplinesque character,' as he calls it.
[ HOME ] [ GALLERIA ] [ INTERVIEW ] [ TOP ] [ REVIEWS ] [ NEWS / GOSSIPS ]
[ SRK-LIFE ] [ DREAMZ -- UNLIMITED ] [ EX -- CLUSIVE WALLPAPER ] [ COSMO ]
[ KABHI KUSHI KABHI GHAM ] [ ASOKA ] [ HUM AAP KE HAI SANAAM ] [ CONTEST ]
[ARTICLE ] [ US-UNDER ATTACK ] [ SRK -FAVOURITE'S ] [CLIPS] [SRK-LINKS] [LYRICS ]
[ FORTHCOMING ] [ FILMOGRAPHY ] [ DIALOUGES ] [ SHAHRUKH vs HRITHIK ]
[ AWARDS ] [ CHAT ] [ FUN-STUFF ] [ PROMINENT ROLE ] [ WEB - MANAGER PAGE ]
[CONTACT-US] [EMAIL-ME] [UPCOMING SITES ] [WEB- MANAGER VOICE MESSAGE ]